Side effects from “celery“, a low-energy vegetable But there is a hidden secret.
“Celery”It is a vegetable that health lovers often recommend eating because it has very low energy, just 13 calories. It also contains a variety of vitamins including A, B1, B2, B6 and many more. It also helps to flush out toxins. from the body However, there are always two sides to anything. As for it has various hidden side effects, and these are the side effects of celery.
Side effects from celery
1. Allergic reactions occur. can cause severe allergic reactions in some people, including facial swelling, irritation, skin rashes, diarrhea, and dizziness. In severe cases, symptoms such as a drop in blood pressure may occur. and difficulty breathing If you experience any of these symptoms after eating Stop taking it and see your doctor.
2. May affect blood clotting medications such as warfarin, increasing the risk of excessive bleeding.
Benefits of “celery”: how to drink it to help detoxify Plus losing weight?
Healthy girls are very popular! with the giant green vegetable “celery” It is said that famous celebrities in foreign countries drink a lot. Because it helps detox the intestines, cleanses toxins, and nourishes the body to make women “healthy.” But what about vegetables? What nutritional benefits does celery have?
สมัคร ufabet invites girls to get to know the advantages and benefits a little better. Ready to see how to, how to eat or how to. Drink juice Get the most benefit When should I drink it? How to drink? Let’s see…
“Celery” 4 full benefits
Celery It has light green stems and leaves. Smells like Chinese, but the stem is big. Suitable for “women” who want to lose weight. 100 grams provides only 13-17 kilocalories of energy. It is high in fiber, helping us feel fuller for longer. and reduces hunger symptoms very well There are also many other benefits.
1. Helps fight free radicals, slows down aging, helps strengthen the immune system, and prevents colds.
2. Helps relieve menstrual pain in women. both before and after menstruation
3. Celery contains polyphenols. Helps reduce inflammation and prevent cancer by inhibiting carcinogens in the body
4. Juice squeezed from has properties used as a sedative. Helps to sleep better Helps treat Alzheimer’s disease